Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ode to Straight Noses

So I'm always hearing from within the trans community how women want scooped noses. It's, apparently, the be-all and the end-all of noses. Why? I've NO idea. I happen to dislike them and find them ridiculous on a 6 footer.

So in honor of straightness... here is my ode to beautiful women with beautifully straight noses (which is the norm, actually). And if anyone has any idea WHY the transsexual community is gaga about scooped noses, do tell.

Let's start with Angelina Jolie, who had her scooped nose fixed to make her beautiful.

Angelina Jolie, before and after nose surgery

Catherine Deneuve - Upturned but straight as an arrow
Ava Gardner

Natalie Portman

Lauren Bacall

More to come...


2 comments:

Aitch said...

Angelina also had too wide of a nose to make it on the big screen, she had it altered as well as the scoop.

Me said...

I did not know that.