Sunday, June 16, 2013

A woman who got brow bone implants

Sometimes when I see photos of FFS patients after surgery to their brow bones, I think the results look too flat.  In fact, when people's eyes protrude past their brow bone, they look bug-eyed to me. I've noticed this isn't uncommon in Asians, to have eyes that stick out further than the forehead.

That said, when I saw an article about a Japanese woman, Vanilla Chamu, who had surgery to look like a French doll, I noticed her deep set eyes immediately. I knew she'd had brow bone implants so searched and found an article that mentions them. I don't think the surgeon did a very good job though, but thought I'd post the results here.

So she basically decided she didn't want to look Japanese. She wanted to look like a French doll. She's like an FFS patient, but instead of changing gender, she changed ethnicity.








9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you consider looking at my pictures to tell me what I need to change about my face to make myself pretty?

Me said...

If you post them somewhere and send me the link to them I can try. I won't publish the link to the photos or the photos though. I will just reply on this thread.

Me said...

Hi. I got your photos. You have a really good face. In fact, I put the Marquardt beauty mask over your face, and there's barely anything to be changed. You just have good bone structure and everything's in the right place. So I was hard pressed to figure out why you're not as attractive as I think you should be. And it all came down to two areas. So I slimmed down the bridge of your nose and turned it down so that onlookers cannot see inside it when looking at you. From the side, I changed the lower part of your forehead a bit and changed the bridge. And for chin, I gave you an implant to move it forward a bit, which should remove the horizontal line that sort of runs below your mouth. I think the outer parts of your eyebrows would look better if you let them grow in more, but like all of this, that's just my singular opinion. Thanks for sending me your photos.

Me said...

I hope this is helpful somewhat.

Anonymous said...

Why do you think it wasn't a good brow bone job?

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comments! With the eyebrows do you mean have them shorter? You don't have to answer this as I'm probably being quite annoying - it is really helpful so thank you. I have already considered nose surgery so perhaps that's the route I should go down as I imagine there's nothing I can do about my head :)

Me said...

I don't think it was a good brow bone job because her forehead juts out above her eyebrows, not below them. That's a male characteristic.

Me said...

By your eyebrows being thin, I just meant that the parts near the center of your face are nice and thick, then you thin them out so much as they grow away from the center. When those get overdone (you're not there yet) I call them sperm brows, for obvious reasons.

Anonymous said...

Hi could I send you photos and you analyze my face ?